Wednesday, January 2, 2008

I finally did it!

Okay, so I know I said I would never do it, but I decided it was time to let my creative juices flow. Well, maybe I'm just jumping on the band wagon :) . Either way, here I am! Because I don't read too many blogs right now, you will have to be patient with me as I start things up.

I hope 2007 has been good to you. Oftentimes, things don't work out as we plan, but because the Lord promised to work all things together for the good of those who love him (Romans 8:28), we can trust that he has our best interests in mind. Even when we screw up and make mistakes, His Amazing Grace and love awaits us.

Happy New Year!

4 comments:

Mel Eik said...

Yea for conformity!

Daizie Girl said...

Glad you joined the blogging world! I understand the hesitation! I thought I never would - but somehow got sucked in!!! :)

Kim:)

M. Kate said...

Hi Jodi,

I'm not good at keeping up with everyone and reading everything all the time, as others are...but I'll try to drop in occasionally.

Happy Blogging

Unknown said...

Hi Jodi. Glad to hear all is well and you enjoyed your holiday! Say "Hi" to everyone for me. Can't believe that John and Pam have a 16 year old! WOW!