Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Art Education by Jodi

Last Saturday I had the fun experience of being able to help the Abbinator celebrate her birthday at the Indianapolis Art Museum. My friends were surprised to find out that I actually have some experience in teaching art appreciation to Kindergartners. I tried out some lessons on them... one is attached for your enjoyment. I think Deon and Dana thought I was a bit crazy. That's okay because I really am :) Thank you Mel for your fine videography!

9 comments:

The Rock Star said...

Can we get a shot of you from the 80's for comparison purposes? ;)

Mel Eik said...

We have way too much fun :)

Jodi said...

I will have to ponder the comparison photo. :)

M. Kate said...

Toad:

I got an emergency text, while attempting to discipline my unruly girls tonight at church, which I later found to say...

"YOU HAVE TO READ JODI'S BLOG RIGHT NOW"

I wish I could have unfortunately, there was work to be done in the area of respect and o-b-e-d-i-e-n-c-e.

It was, however, well worth the wait. I too have some early 90s hair very reminiscent of the Louis period.

Thanks for the laugh.

M. Kate said...

Yo homes, change your time stamp your wiggin' me out dawg.

Dana said...

Yes that was a riot on Saturday! I personally like your take on the piece we looked at next. I was a tad creeped out though....

Jodi said...

mkate I think that I got the time thing fixed although it was quite fun to wig you out :) Hee hee!

Ally said...

the beginning of this video reminded me of those art lessons. you're getting good!

Jodi said...

Just so the rest of you know that was my former student teacher that just said that :) She has seen it in real life :)