Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Christmas 2007

I was able to spend some quality time with my family for the holidays. My brother Sean and his wife Debbie came down on December 23 for the day, along with their dog Buckley. My three year old nephew was calling him "his dog". We spent the day eating, opening presents, playing with presents and watching my bro learn to use his new GPS system.
Noah - anxious to open those gifts

Daniel and Aunt Debbie




On December 25 I went back to my sister's to spent time with her and her family: husband- John, sons-Connor (16 years), Caleb (almost 14), Noah (9 1/2) and Daniel (3 1/2). Their neighbor Mike joined us for the day as well. Of course there was more eating, more present opening and more present-playing. Daniel managed to get three train sets! It was a very relaxing day. Caleb and I creamed Noah and Connor at Disney DVD pictionary (even though Caleb thought the answer to every picture had something to do with Winnie the Pooh).

Santa Caleb

Silly Connor



On December 29 we all made our way to Grandpa and Helen's house. The whole Miller clan was there with the exception of my Uncle Mike, Sarah and Venessa. It was fun to get caught up on things and see the little ones get to know each other better. I am so grateful for a family who has lovingly seen me through the last several years. God has been gracious as always!
Daniel and cousin - Emily

No comments: