Saturday, August 2, 2008

Kentucky Lake!

I just got back from a week at Kentucky Lake! I went with my brother-in-law's family. He is the youngest of 11 siblings. 10 of the 11 families went on the trip. There were 45 of us (15 were kids!) We had a great time of playing around in the pool, swimming in the lake, sliding down the two-story pontoon and tubing! I'm very thankful for being invited and for being treated as one of the family. It was fun spending time with the boys and seeing them try fun and exciting things. I'm looking forward to next year! Caleb skiing!
Connor would leave the cabin in the afternoon for water recreation!
The Five Schoonveld Guys!
Our little cove at Kentucky Lake!

Noah

Daniel
Daniel and Aunt Jodi
Not sure why these kids act so weird :)

5 comments:

Mel Eik said...

Great pics! So glad you had a good time! :)

Hayden405 said...

Wow 45! That's great! Super pics as well! Have a great week!

M. Kate said...

ah daniel and aunt jodi kinda resemble each other...

Mel Eik said...

I have said that many times!

Jodi said...

Really? Other than us looking crazy together?