For it is by grace you have been saved...not by works, so that no one can boast. Eph. 2:8-9
Friday, August 29, 2008
August 14, 2008
As most of you know August 14, 2008 marked the third anniversary of my parents' deaths. I know the Lord sovereignly planned for the accident to happen at this date because I am always so busy at school to focus too much on it. I also know that the Lord sovereignly placed amazing people in my life that have helped me to get through moments like this. On the anniversary Lori, Melissa, Rose and Kathy joined my sister, the boys, my cousins Kristen and Landen at Chili's for a fun evening. I have some crazy friends and nephews! Thanks girls for a fun evening to remind me of all I have. "I will praise the Lord for what He has given me, not curse Him for all that I've lost."
No comments:
Post a Comment