Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Do cell phones float?

Some of you guessed the subject of the blog I did earlier today. I found this item on the internet today that would be perfect for said person :) so that no other phones will be laid to rest in the bottom of Lake Freeman. Funeral services were held Monday evening after the tragic plop into the water. May it rest in peace...it had a very busy life.

Cell Phone-GPS Dry Flex Case

Info
Features
Phone and GPS are fully functional within the case
Dual-density foam insulates and pads the main pocket, cushioning the instrument
Waterproof, roll-down top for easy access
Foam flotation will float your valued electronic device should it find it’s way overboard
Will fit instruments up to 7’’ long x 2.5’’ wide x 1’’ thick

5 comments:

Mel Eik said...

So how much would something like that cost?

Jodi said...

I found one for $25. Christmas is just around the corner! Do you know someone who would like one?

Mel Eik said...

I think that would make an excellent gift for...someone...

Jodi said...

Well, maybe I will just have to buy one to have on hand for ... people who need stuff like that

Ally said...

i wish i would have known about this last Friday, because my phone (that was purchased the Wednesday before) is now at the bottom of the Geist Reservoir. I was phoneless for almost five days!!