On Sunday we had a fun day at Lake Freeman! It started off a bit cold and I didn't brave the water but it definitely warmed up! Thanks Eikenberry's for hosting this fun day! Thanks Jeannie for the picture that I "borrowed" off of your facebook. You too Jason!
Connor is taking a CLOSE look of the water. I think he was making his mom a little nervous. Okay I was watching him kind of close too :)

Just hanging out!

Mel's dad was taking us for a joy ride! I was a bit frightened that BG (Lee) might fall on me there!
3 comments:
i love it! i've gone out with some friends a few times this summer, too! looks like you had a blast!!
That was a good day! Very nice place they have up there...even better friends!
So much fun!!! And yes, he did make his momma very nervous at times;)
I may take you up on your couch offer if you still have the old one....
Post a Comment