For it is by grace you have been saved...not by works, so that no one can boast. Eph. 2:8-9
Saturday, March 22, 2008
The Lord is Good!
All of you teachers out there will appreciate this...This week I had parent/teacher conferences and EVERYONE (yes that is approximately 54 students and their parents!) showed up except for the two that CALLED and said that they couldn't come and rescheduled! It was actually a pretty nice time, the kids came and showed their parents what they knew. I was able to get all but four done on one day because they came in groups! It rocked. Well, most of you will not appreciate this as much as me but I wanted to share. I was definitely in all of the miracle that they all showed up!!!! God is truly good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well I'm happy for you just the same, even if I don't really know the true apprecaition value
That is awesome! I only had 2 no shows and I was pretty happy with that considering I had 5 the first time around. Considering the number of students you have that is astounding!!! God is good!
That's great! I always DREADED parent/teacher converences when I was teaching!! Glad to find your blog. Have a great day!
Just wanted to say I love you! Thank your for sharing your testimony, it couldn't have been easy. I know God was glorified and that you surely touched the hearts of those that are hurting.
Post a Comment