For it is by grace you have been saved...not by works, so that no one can boast. Eph. 2:8-9
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Apparently I'm not cool
Last Thursday night I was at my sister's for my usual night there of supper and Survivor. My two oldest nephews were lucky enough to be going to the Toby Mac/Jeremy Camp concert. As they were leaving I JOKINGLY told my 9 year old nephew that they were going to go "pump up some jam!" He looked at me and said, "Don't ever try to say anything cool again. Why don't you go google some things that are cool to say now?" After my shock and amazement, I did think it was pretty funny :). He and I have a good relationship so he wasn't just being a rude kid, but apparently I'm not too cool :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Gosh Jodi, you are totally swell, I have no what he's talking about.
Geepeers!?!
Your way cool Jodi! You'll just have to teach that kid a thing or two!
Why thank you! He must be misguided :)
You should play him that song by Scott Kripayne entitled "I'm not cool"
Post a Comment