In early December, with my dear friend's birthday approaching, several of us (Kathy was especially adamant!) decided it would be fun to surprise Melissa for her 30th B-day! It turned out to be a big success! She was shocked that I could hide something from her - since I'm pretty easy to read :)
We spent the day together then we went out to eat with her parents, sister, Kathy and Gage and some other friends - as a decoy to what would come later. Melissa Maulding, another close friend texted her at dinner to tell her she had come back from her family's house so she could see Mel for her birthday. That was all part of the plan to get Mel back to Maulding's house for the party! Ha! We got her! Thanks for everyone who helped us!
The pictures on here are from the morning and the dinner, not the surprise! Someone failed to catch the SURPRISE in pictures!
1 comment:
I'm sorry I missed the party! I sure it was a fun time! See you guys soon!
Post a Comment