Christmas was a great time of getting together with family this year! I am so grateful for my wonderful family! Through the many difficult things we have faced together our God has seen us through.
The first Christmas was at my house with Pam and Sean's families on December 20th:
Playing a game - well, I was playing too. I was the red pawns. If you look closely, you'll see none of them are out. That's why I had time to take the picture!
Do you know how long it takes to get them all to sit nicely for a picture!

Daniel had to have some "Buckley time"!

Daniel and Debbie :)

Christmas #2 at the Schoonveld house on Christmas day. I didn't have time to take many pictures during the actual unwrapping sinc my job is to de-shrink wrap the DVD's and remove all of the toys from Daniel's boxes!
Daniel informed me that he likes to smile like this :) I think he just might possibly get that from me!
Okay, so I think this proves that he does!

Who said that they could grow up anyway?!

Daniel was trying out some WiiFit moves while he jumped on his new trampoline.
Christmas #3 at my cousin's house on January 3rd. Kyra and Nate moved into their beautiful new home on my birthday (December 13). It looks great! Not everyone could join us that day (Pam and Debbie were not feeling well and Brian P. had a tournament to go to). But we did have a great time playing games - like old times - even though we wish EVERYONE could have been there.
Sean, Brian and Shane are having some indepth financial conversation. Brian looks like he doesn't agree with Sean :)
John and Connor
Kristen and Landen - another growing boy!
Helen, Aunt Jo and Venessa
Shane and Jake
Noah

I hope that you all had a very Merry Christmas with your families too!
No comments:
Post a Comment