Friday, February 22, 2008

The BEST coffee...or so I'm told

My brother and his wife have started a coffee roasting company. I'm not a coffee drinker but since I know there are some coffee lovers amongst us I thought I would share the website with you so you guys could check them out. If you go to the About Us part of the page and scroll down you will see their silly dog :)
I got the coffee for my bosses and the one said it is the BEST she and her husband have ever had... and I think they have had a lot! At Christmas they made personalized labels for the bags so to say who they were roasted for...that was really cool. Check it out if you get a chance.
http://www.lasallestreetcoffee.com/

6 comments:

The Rock Star said...

I do not really drink coffee either, but the dog is super cute. And... I totally know where Ottawa is!! :)

Daizie Girl said...

Oohh! Yummy!

COURTNEY said...

Oooh! Awesome! I love coffee, although I cannot claim to be a connoisseur, it's always good to hear about the new stuff!

M. Kate said...

My birthday is 12/16, just a random comment...that's all.

Hayden405 said...

Hey, make sure your party goes late on Friday so I can stop by on my way back into town :-)

Dana said...

This place sounds GREAT!! When can we take a trip there???