Saturday, June 21, 2008

Landscaper Nephew

My 14 year old nephew Caleb was so kind to come over to my house on Tuesday this week to help me with some landscaping. When I say help I mean I pretty much told him what to do :). Don't worry he was commensated for his job - a movie, popcorn and Coldstone.
I just have to tell you that this was a bit disturbing. This boy who was once just a little guy who could barely form words now knows more than his "old aunt" about landscaping and many other mechnical and household things. He is a very hard worker and I told him I believe the Lord gave him these gifts. I pray that he will use them to bring Him honor and glory.
Anyway...here's his hard work below. The first picture is the "before". Then the second is the finished product (minus a few bags of mulch - I can never estimate the amount I need!)
Before:

After:

1 comment:

Mel Eik said...

You know, I don't think I ever knew you had that white table at the back of your hosue.