
Our church is having a series right now about suffering. I was asked to be a part of the sermon last week to share how the Lord helped me through the tragic death of my parents. Of course I wish the accident would NEVER have happened but I am grateful for the way the Lord has changed me. I was honored to be asked since I know I am not the only one at our church who has faced difficulties like this. May He be glorified! If you were unable to come or hear the sermon, you can check it out at http://www.faithlafayette.org/. Click on Faith Resources at the side, then click on Sunday Sermons. The title of the sermon was The Origin of Suffering. I think it will be available for another week. I'm about 20 minutes into the sermon.
My dear friends Lori, Melissa and Kathy sat with me during the services. They are a true blessing to me. Thank you to all who have been so loving and supportive over the last several years. The Lord is truly good and what he does is good.
No comments:
Post a Comment